Amy Louise Kerswell
Sea And Oceans - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I trust in the sea.
I trust in the deep blue seas and oceans.
I trust in these becuase they can help me.
They can take me out of this world.
The seas are my friend.
When I go there I feel at peace.
If I die in the sea it'll be quick.
I can not swim.
But I am a bit dim.
The seas I'm now in.
Ready to drown.
You may think I am a clown.
But I am serious.
At sea I shall drown.
Comments about Sea And Oceans by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl