Sea World 4th Of July* - Poem by Bill Grace
This 4th the French may not be popular
This nation that helped to sanctify the 4th
Yet our crowd feels their influence
In sound and sight spectacular
Where even sea creatures do the bidding to delight.
If those rough hewn men could see their seed
With two centuries plus of growth
They too would respond with even greater shock and awe
Than we of television times.
Comments about Sea World 4th Of July* by Bill Grace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl