Self-Portrait - Poem by Kate Breeze
The bitter sweet smell of
Too polluted to
Take a dip.
Choppy upstream current.
There you are my reflection.
The creature of the black lagoon.
Comments about Self-Portrait by Kate Breeze
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda