Edward Kofi Louis
Send Me Your Massage - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Send me your message of love and let me look through yout mind;
Managing the affairs of my life over here with the works of peace!
Gaining my status with positive moral lessons.
Comments about Send Me Your Massage by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl