Sense Her Pretense. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
She never spells it out
When she falls in love
As she cannot spill it out.
You have to smell it out.
She likes to advance
Without being in advance.
The silence is a license.
She impersonates a sleep walker.
When she does so you slip with her.
Her moves are tacit.
Pretext is her whip.
Handle her; you will conquer.
Comments about Sense Her Pretense. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda