Senseless Propitiation - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
One offers flowers, the other, coconut and grains,
Some one, a fowl or goat and some, even human being
To the image of Goddess; a nonliving entity.
Offer of living things to propitiate non living idols.
Comments about Senseless Propitiation by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl