Serious Or Delirious? - Poem by Trade Martin
Tell me a little about…..,
Some of the statements I read….,
Do you really mean them…..,
Or are you just kidding…..,
Maybe you’re trying to be cute…..,
Or a little funny and mysterious…..,
Serious Or Delirious…..? ? ?
Some thoughts are very funny….,
Some are so moronic…..,
I say, “Can you truly believe this? ”
Or does it stem from plain ignorance….? ? ?
Serious Or Delirious……? ? ?
Serious Or Delirious…....? ? ?
Comments about Serious Or Delirious? by Trade Martin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl