Edward Kofi Louis
Settle Down - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
What is your occcupation?
The land is before you;
Settle down and,
Use the best part of it.
My years have been very difficult!
My pilgrimage on the earth with the muse of my age;
Growing up to meet you,
But, how old are you?
Comments about Settle Down by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda