Sex, No Depreciation - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Face has flash and shade.
To construct is to destruct.
Energy gains while fuel dies.
Exception is the sexual love.
The back is as good as the front.
.Shade shines in flash.
To destruct is to construct.
Desire burns while fuel grows.
Comments about Sex, No Depreciation by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl