Sexual Eye Is Not Idle. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
If a woman fails to take note of a man
On her way when she come across him
Either she must have been impotent
Or the man must be an insolvent.
Comments about Sexual Eye Is Not Idle. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl