Edward Kofi Louis
She Disappointed Me - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Rain, wine, thunder and lightning! !
She disappointed me when i needed her most;
But life is very beautiful no matter the circumstances.
Comments about She Disappointed Me by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl