Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Talk To Me - Poem by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Talk to me,
Not because you care for me,
But of what you want from me,
To help you to exit your misery.
Talk to me,
For I am your ‘Angel’ in disguise,
Your ticket to serenity,
Don’t hesitate to feed me your lies.
Ignore the sadness in my eyes,
Believe the smile that I fake,
I’ll shut the pain my heart cries,
So there’s no trouble you have to take.
Jot down your dreams on piece of paper,
My magic wand will get what you desire,
It doesn’t matter if my dreams are shattered,
For it is you for all that matters.
Don’t you worry about me,
Place yourself before me,
Whenever you want something from me,
All you have to do is talk to me.
Comments about Talk To Me by Mohd Rashidi Mohd Zin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl