She Stole My Cologne - Poem by Jeff Fleischer
She stole my cologne
And left me behind.
Only one was good enough for her.
I loved her little laugh,
Her smile, her beauty,
Her every move.
I had endless room
In my heart for her.
But in the end, her heart
Had no vacancy when
It came to me.
Comments about She Stole My Cologne by Jeff Fleischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl