She-Wolf's Eyes - Poem by Morgan opp
Yellow and bright, like a summer’s night.
Follow me around, wondering what I’m doing or where I’ve been.
She follows, like I’ll hurt her pups, which are as sweet as can be.
Her eyes, yellow and bright, those cat-like eyes.
They follow me, like they’re right under my nose.
She looks at me with fear in her eyes, those she-wolf’s eyes.
She thinks I hurt her mate, her love, her whole life.
My kind may have hurt him, though I would not.
I look in her eyes when she looks at her pups and see only love firing through them.
I see naught hate or anger, but fear and love penetrating those she-wolf’s eyes.
For they are yellow and bright, like daytimes light.
Comments about She-Wolf's Eyes by Morgan opp
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl