Lawrence S. Pertillar
Shopping - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Isn't it odd...
How victorious the Vikings were,
And not one of them
Can be found shopping
On 5th Avenue
And there are those
Of Asian, African and Hispanic
All over the place!
Comments about Shopping by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda