Joseph T. Renaldi
Should I Return - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
Should I return to the place of my birth?
I know my folks are not there.
They were dedicated and hard working parents,
As I have pictured them these many years.
I know full well that when
I near the squeaky, front gate,
No gentle, sweet voice will be heard,
No one to greet me and wipe the tears.
Comments about Should I Return by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl