Shut The Damn Door! - Poem by Randy Johnson
Shut the damn door, it's cold outside!
Shut the damn door or I'll tan your hide!
I'm getting tired of you letting the cold air in.
I took you to the woodshed yesterday and I'll take you there again.
You figure that because you're over seven feet tall, you can give me sass.
I may be shorter than you but I can still kick your ass.
Shut the damn door, it's below zero degrees!
Shut it now or I'll put you over my knee.
Comments about Shut The Damn Door! by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl