Edward Kofi Louis
Sight And Insight - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Sight and insight!
Bright light of true love,
Right with the truth,
With the delight of righteous laws! !
Might is wisdom,
Alright with the muse of righteous morals.
Comments about Sight And Insight by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl