Amy Louise Kerswell
Silence Of The Victim - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I was a victim.
I am not any longer.
But within my head and heart I still am the victim.
I cant forget nor can I move on.
I never spoke out.
I had the silence of a victim.
To afraid to speak.
Silence of the victim.
I didnt speak untill it was to late.
More crap followed.
I put my family in danger.
I should of kept shut.
Most of it never was told.
Cos I had the silence of the victim.
Never did dare to speak.
To be the victim
It was hard.
But still I seem to be that victim.
I cant move on.
I am weak
Comments about Silence Of The Victim by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda