Silent World - Poem by Joi Till
How do I imagine living in a silent world?
To never hear music or laughter or even crying
To never hear my mom call me her sweetie-be or to hear her say I love you
To never hear someone say happy birthday or even just a pain old hey
To see and feel and taste but never hear the beauties of this world
How do I imagine living in a silent world……a blind world?
How do I imagine living in a silent world….I can’t?
Comments about Silent World by Joi Till
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda