Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Silent - Poem by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Silent but deadly
The thing... (not what your thinking)
That can stab you in the back, or lift you back up.
The thing that with always be there when you don't want it,
And won't be there when you do.
The thing that makes you fell warm inside,
And can make you cry for hours.
When you have it you can fell anything, but you should never live without love.
Comments about Silent by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl