Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Self - Poem by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
We brake and burn from ash to dust,
and we hide are feelings inside.
The lies we tell burn to crisps, the mind twistes and turns.
But one day we know deep down inside the secrets we tell unfold.
The lies we spread will turn us to death,
With all the marbles we roll for kicks, we have one life to live.
The full moon shines like we as us, to brake that one barrier,
that bottles the feelings we hold deep inside,
and spread our thoughts to the moons despair.
Comments about Self by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl