Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
There, And Gone - Poem by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Do you remember the time in the park,
when no one was looking around?
The time the woman lay there motionless,
in a field of roses?
Or the time you said you forgot,
and yet I knew the truth?
You were there the whole time and I found all the proof.
I figured you come to me begging me not to go,
But instead you left a rose to say 'I loved you, just to say goodbye.'
Now the story ends, but the tale will stay,
for a new life becomes of ever end
and a beginning to the start and finish.
Comments about There, And Gone by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl