Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
William And Kate - Poem by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
The wedding was occuring moving a marvelous crowd,
Everyone was happy when the vows vortex connected.
Kate and William are like two doves that are proud,
To be with each other, as animals together, being proud.
William and Kate's royal weddind dream,
Has come to life for them, to a high supreme.
To the father, and son, and Holy Ghost,
There were ready to make there lives, to the most!
The new prince and princess of Whales,
Are together forever, there love is definately ready to sail.
Comments about William And Kate by Micky O' MI GOD NO WAY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl