Sing To Me - Poem by Melvina Germain
I know my life will never truly end, grant no sympathy to me.
Save your heart my old, old friends and strengthen my
When it's time to cross over that proverbial line I know I'll
leave hurting souls behind. But my wish is that you shed
no unnecessary tears and celebrate our precious years.
Sing for me, sing me through the end, let me hear your
voices loud and clear. And if my lips show no smile,
realize I'm smiling large within.
Written by: Melvina Germain
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Sing To Me by Melvina Germain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda