Sins Undefined - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Nobles have died miserably
Rascals have died peacefully.
Man grow great with sins hidden
Like trees with bushes trodden.
God will punish sinners,
The pious tell cowards
And the cowards abide by the pious.
Sins aren’t defined by the God
Comments about Sins Undefined by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl