Sit With Me - Poem by Radhika Karia
Sit with me on the stones in the sand,
Sit with me where the ocean touches the land.
I will take you to places you haven’t been before…
Sit with me when the sun touches the shore.
Sit with me on top of the cloud,
Sit with me and find peace in the crowd,
I will make you feel wanted when you are feeling low…
Sit with me and let your hair, in the wind, blow.
Sit with me where love is forever found,
Sit with me and learn to walk without touching the ground,
I will touch your heart and give you a feeling you never knew…
Sit with me and I will promise to always be with you.
Comments about Sit With Me by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl