So Confused... - Poem by Radhika Karia
I get confused with my feelings often,
For this one guy for who my heart has soften.
I want him near or I want him to go,
He leaving is like poison that is killing me slow.
Oh! I want him back, which is so true.
But is his love all about lines that he drew?
I could sacrifice and to him my soul I would redeem,
Even if that is called losing your self esteem.
Should I give in and not think of the future,
Or should I be strong and let life give me a cure.
I love him lots but what’s the point if I can’t have him forever?
I am so confused; would I know what to do ever?
Comments about So Confused... by Radhika Karia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl