Sitting In Iss - Poem by Junius Barnes
Sitting in iss.
Not trying to get and any mess.
Not trying arguing with the teacher.
I’m during my best to keep cool.
Sitting in iss thinking what to come next.
I got my phone in my pocket but I’m going to text.
I just have to get threw the rest of the day without stress.
Sitting in iss I got my friend next to me.
We doing our test we aren’t trying to get in any mess.
Now looking at the foolish me I have to be ness.
Comments about Sitting In Iss by Junius Barnes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl