Edward Kofi Louis
Skillington - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Skillington, still, ill, on, in, ton, not, kill, sing, gin, to, son!
With the hearing of your words and, seeing your works;
In the land of peace and joy!
But, all the gates were with padlocks.
Skillington, kin, kins, kills, so, sit, got, ion, tin, sin, no, song!
For your safety,
For the safety of the land;
With conversions and the converted;
With the muse of the healthcare of the land;
And, to live under the laws of peace.
Comments about Skillington by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl