Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Slaughter Of The Innocents - Poem by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Where is music when children,
men and women are slaughtered
with merciless religion of hate?
Where is poetry when blood
of the innocents is spilled
over the barren ground of hope?
Where is conscience when peace
is buried in silence
by the rule of weapons
and the ideology
a group of people?
Comments about Slaughter Of The Innocents by Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl