Slave And Master - Poem by David Lomenick
I see you,
being treated like an animal.
you're on his leash,
you're his sex slave now,
how foul and inhumane,
to think i thought all people were sane.
slashed and raped,
he went too far.
lying on the floor with tears mixed with blood.
could you get up and walk away from the master who's betrayed?
Comments about Slave And Master by David Lomenick
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda