Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
Slay, Lay, Way! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Slay, lay, say!
Death of the people in the land,
Oh Syria! ! !
Comments about Slay, Lay, Way! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, April 22, 2018
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl