Smile In The Table - Poem by Violetboy Masamune
Hey old friend, come and sit here
Tomorrow is not enough for us
Yesterday we forgot something, didn't we?
so come and laugh together
I miss everything about life
When the moon turn round
I saw many flower in the way
full of memory behind
How we could smile, my friend? ? ?
Whenever heaven close to us
only smile and wine in the table
the pieces of us will be together, always.
Comments about Smile In The Table by Violetboy Masamune
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl