Lawrence S. Pertillar
Smogged - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I'm glad I no longer feel obligated,
To defend ignorance.
Or uphold honor for someone,
Disgraced by their own abilities to deceive.
I'm glad I've been relieved of those duties.
But somehow I am still imprisoned...
By the affects of the implementation,
That appears to have smogged the horizon.
Comments about Smogged by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda