Edward Kofi Louis
So Long! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
But, one day i will find the way of meeting you once again;
For, i am still alive like you are,
After the war.
With nature holding me up on the other side of the river,
And, very difficult for me to get to you.
Comments about So Long! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda