Socks - Poem by Randy Johnson
(This is a fictional poem)
My wife got mad and nearly caved my head in with a rock.
She got mad because all I bought her for Christmas was a pair of socks.
She used all of her money to buy me a big screen television.
Being a cheapskate turned out to be a really bad decision.
That was a gift that she really hated.
She grabbed a knife and now I'm castrated.
Now I get laughed at by lots of men.
I bought my wife socks but never again.
Comments about Socks by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl