Edward Kofi Louis
Sold, Old, Gold! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Sold, old, gold!
Listen you heart beat;
Because, true love is knocking at your door.
Docket, pocket, locket!
Like a river full of wonders! !
Listen to your heart beat;
Because, someone is knocking at your door.
Comments about Sold, Old, Gold! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl