Solemn Silence - Poem by Barbara Haskell
through memories filled with fear,
I tremble, as if cold,
describing feelings, old.
I shed streams of tears,
leaving my love
in solemn silence.
Comments about Solemn Silence by Barbara Haskell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl