Some Who Care - Poem by Naveed Akram
A defect seems appalling to some who care,
Surely the experience is solid for those in care.
Dangers surround us when we are awake,
Leading us astray, opening the wall.
My defence offends me, destroys me and you,
The thoughts are slender, fully absorbing,
To the defence and the prosecution.
My disappointments are numbered,
Kicking my mind, and my torso.
Comments about Some Who Care by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl