Alvin A. Sun
Who Is She...? - Poem by Alvin A. Sun
Who is she to think
that she can get away with this,
it's not like a blink.
Who is she to be
special without me,
for l am the one who holds the gold.
Who is she to tell me
what to do,
and how to do it.
l think she is just trying to control
who l am,
but she will not get the best of
who l am.
l do think much of her
but she needs,
l am not her,
just a me
Comments about Who Is She...? by Alvin A. Sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl