Sometimes - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Sometimes I feel depressed,
sometimes I feel at peace;
Sometimes I feel frustrated,
like my problems will not cease.
Sometimes I feel angry,
at this world in which I live;
Because the things I want in life,
the world can not give.
But I have found the answers,
to the desires in life I face;
I found them when I turned to God
and received his precious grace.
For now I never walk alone,
Gods always here with me;
And I have the best gift of all,
Gods sweet serenity!
Comments about Sometimes by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl