Somewhere Else - Poem by Patti Masterman
Somewhere, once was a day that I was born,
To someone I have never looked upon.
Somewhere, I lived some days that disappeared;
Nothing left, when my footprints there have cleared.
And somewhere else, in some unimaginable sea-
Someday- I’ll forget that I was me.
Comments about Somewhere Else by Patti Masterman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda