Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Sonnet: A Just God - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
None can escape just punishment of God,
A truth well-known yet ignored in our life;
Though poor we see engulfed by mighty strife;
Yet, rich can’t enter with ease His abode!
Wicked of hearts appear to much prosper,
For long a time but only in this world;
To them reach out the mighty Hands of God,
And justice meted out by Creator.
You live your life, preparing for God’s home:
That is the way you must live O human!
Heaven is not assured to those in Rome!
You toil the right way: life is not mere fun.
Believe not eyes for they can you deceive;
God’s strict yet just- that’s what we all believe.
Comments about Sonnet: A Just God by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl