Sorry - Poem by Amy Kerswell
Sorry is a word I never do hear.
Not very often is it spoken.
Is it really that hard to say.
People never apolgised
For what they did do
Or how they messed with my head.
Sorry isnt that hard to say.
It quite simple to say.
But its only a word.
A word that would mean something.
But forgiveness I would never give.
Comments about Sorry by Amy Kerswell
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl