Sorry Mom And Dad - Poem by Crystal Camacho
Sorry mom and dad, for doing wrong instead of right.
Sorry mom and dad that I had gotten into all those fight.
Sorry mom and dad, for lying instead of the truth.
Sorry mom and dad, for being really rude.
Sorry mom and dad, for getting bad grades.
Sorry mom and dad, for serving all those detention days.
Sorry mom and dad, for seeing me home for the suspension days. Sorry mom and dad, for talking back.
Sorry mom and dad, I just wish I could take it ALL back! :)
Comments about Sorry Mom And Dad by Crystal Camacho
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl