Soul Mates - Poem by DREAM WALKER
Two souls separated once again
for some unknown reason.
One incomplete and lost without the other.
An invisible bond, and eternal
connection, which cannot be severed,
exist between the two, waiting for the opportune time,
that magical moment, when both
are once again reunited.
Two souls become one,
merging one into the other, sharing the
energy, stirring and rekindling the flame which
becomes an all-consuming blaze,
strengthening the love that binds both souls together
for infinity and beyond.
Comments about Soul Mates by DREAM WALKER
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl