Sources Of Sexual Pleasure - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
When you have a harlot,
You strip her of her clothes.
When you have your sweetheart,
You strip her of her modesty too.
When you have someone’s
You strip her of her guilt in addition.
When you have your wife,
You don’t strip her but remove her clothes..
Stripping is the pleasure
And the adultery is the foremost.
Comments about Sources Of Sexual Pleasure by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl