Sparkling Moments - Poem by Naveed Akram
One sparkling moment gains a spectacular spree,
Spooky feelings are cast to the frying pan
Where they cook and fend for themselves.
Let the spotless instants be captivating
With such applause, with a degree of highest nature.
The quickest moments perfectly define history,
Satisfying and scintillating are the attached moods.
Remarkable swings of reasoning will rebel
And push the hands of the clock, so well.
Reflect on the secretive times, secrets are shared,
Farms of the possessions are shared, they are just shared.
Comments about Sparkling Moments by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl