Special Theories - Poem by Naveed Akram
Coining the right and wrong can be amazing,
Instead your estimation is correct and dating,
So be with us and be with all,
The finder is full of fancy and call.
The real one is the sacred one, the good one,
A goodly funster and funny guy,
Whose science is old and mighty,
Too found out and like mayhem.
But I like this and I want then this.
Comments about Special Theories by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl